Earth Animal Flea & Tick Herbal Shampoo for Dogs , 12 Ounce
Ask about this product
Come shop at Earth Pets on 10th Avenue, we price match any local pet store!
Want something you don’t see here? No worries! We're here to help.
For delivery options, price matching or special ordering, just call us and we’ll get you what you want.
Earth Pets of Gainesville
404 NW 10th Avenue
Gainesville, Florida 32601
Earth Animal Flea & Tick Herbal Shampoo for Dogs
An Herbal Blend Shampoo to Guard Against Fleas & Ticks Naturally
- A blend of essential oils and herbs that help guard against fleas and ticks naturally.
- A nourishing shampoo containing Lemongrass and Peppermint that produces an unwanted scent to insects.
- No Parabens, Chemicals, Perfumes or Dyes
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Safe for you, your dog and the environment
- Use this Herbal Shampoo in conjunction with Earth Animal Internal Powders and Earth Animal Herbal Drops
EARTH ANIMAL WELLNESS & LONGEVITY SOLUTIONS
Earth Animal is the life's work of Dr. Bob and Susan Goldstein. Dr. Bob is a veterinarian who specializes in the treatment of diseases using nutrition and nutraceuticals as a healing modality. He is the inventor of the Nutritional Blood Test, a diagnostic test utilized by veterinarians worldwide. Susan Goldstein is the founder of Earth Animal, a unique retail store offering a full line of organic and healthful foods, herbal and homeopathic supplements and vitamins formulated by Dr. Bob. Susan is also the founder of the Healing Center for Animals, a consultation practice focusing on the prevention of degenerative diseases such as cancer. Susan specializes in emotional treatments and is a certified bereavement counselor. The Goldstein’s have worked side by side for over 30 years in the field of Holistic Veterinary Medicine. They have been largely responsible for spearheading a health enlightened transformation in the pet and veterinary industries.
- Product Form: Shampoo
- Quantity/Size: 12 Ounce Bottle
- Use: For Puppies, Adults and Senior Dogs
- Cautions: For topical use on dogs. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use on cats.
- Benefits: Flea & Tick Relief
- Active Ingredients: Rosemary (3%), Peppermint (3%), Thyme (3%), Lemongrass Oil (1%), Cedarwood Oil (1%), Geranium Oil (0.5%).
- Inactive Ingredients: Soap, Glycerin, Lecithin, Vitamin E.