The Real Meat Company , Jerky Bitz for Cats , Lamb & Lamb Liver , 3 Ounces
Ask about this product
Come shop at Earth Pets on 10th Avenue, we price match any local pet store!
Want something you don’t see here? No worries! We're here to help.
For delivery options, price matching or special ordering, just call us and we’ll get you what you want.
Earth Pets of Gainesville
404 NW 10th Avenue
Gainesville, Florida 32601
The Real Meat Company | Jerky Bitz for Cats | Lamb & Lamb Liver
SOFT MEATY TREATS FOR CATS AND KITTENS
Real Meat Cat Treats are a delicious and healthy all natural jerky treat made from the finest free range grass fed meats with no added hormones or antibiotics. The Real Meat Company prepares their treats using minimal ingredients, low temperatures and lots of care to produce the finest, natural, soft jerky for your feline friends. They are grain free, soft and perfect as a healthy everyday treat.
- Perfect as a kitty training treat and as a healthy everyday treat
- Made from free range, grass fed lamb
- Natural source of taurine, omega 3 and vitamin B12
- No added hormones, antibiotics or fillers for better overall health
- No colorings, preservatives or anything artificial only the good stuff
- Suitable for both cats and kittens
- 3 Ounce Bag Chock Full Of Treats!
THE REAL MEAT COMPANY
Founded in 2003 by Glen Gorham, The Real Meat Company in Montrose, California makes these delicious and healthy all natural jerky treats. Real Meat treats are made from the finest free range grass fed meats sourced from only the finest farms, free ranging and humanely raised without growth hormones or antibiotics and the fish are from the deep clear oceans of the South Pacific. Real Meat Treats are gently prepared using minimal ingredients, low temperatures and lots of care to produce one of the finest natural soft jerky treats available.
- Pet Treat: For Cats and Kittens
- Quantity/Size: 3 Ounce Bag
- Treat Type: Soft Jerky
- Treat Features: Perfect as a kitty training treat and as a healthy everyday treat. Yes, cats can be trained!...well, sorta