Acana Regionals Cat Food , Appalachian Ranch , 4 Pound
Ask about this product
RANCH-RAISED RED MEATS & FRESHWATER CATFISH
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE MEAT-BASED FOODS THAT MIRROR YOUR CAT’S EVOLUTIONARY DIET
The Near Eastern wildcat is the closest relative of domestic cats. Despite years of breeding, the internal workings and eating anatomy of wild and domestic cats remain unchanged, so it’s no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too.
Acana's Biologically Appropriate principle is simple: mirror the quantity, freshness and variety of meats that nature evolved cats to eat, and exclude high-glycemic carbohydrates, vegetable proteins, synthetic additives and anything else that nature didn’t intend your cat to eat.
- RICH IN MEAT (75%)
- HIGH FRESH MEAT INCLUSIONS (1/2)
- A VARIETY OF WHOLE MEATS (5)
- RICH IN MEAT PROTEIN (35%)
- CARBOHYDRATE LIMITED (25%)
Regionally inspired and Biologically AppropriateACANA Regionals express the diversity of fresh foods produced from Kentucky’s fertile farmlands, meadows, Appalachian ranches, and New England’s cold Atlantic waters
ACANA REGIONALS by CHAMPION PET FOODS
The World's Best Dog and Cat Foods
ACANA PET FOOD
Acana makes Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from Fresh Regional Ingredients and they make them from start to finish in Acana's very own award-winning kitchens. Acana's mission represents a new standard in pet food, designed to nourish your dog and cat in two ways. First, according to its natural evolution to a meat and protein-rich diet. Second, using meats, poultry, eggs and fish that are sustainably ranched, farmed or fished by local suppliers and delivered to Acana's kitchens fresh each day. We think you’ll love ACANA. More importantly, we think your dogs and cats will too!
- Food Form: Dry Food
- Pet Food: For Cats and Kittens
- Quantity/Size: 4 Pound Bag
- Special Diet: Grain Free
- Ingredients: Deboned beef, deboned pork, deboned lamb, beef meal, lamb meal, pork meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, beef liver, beef fat, catfish meal, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, deboned bison, whole catfish, herring oil, natural pork flavor, lentil fiber, beef tripe, lamb tripe, lamb liver, pork liver, beef kidney, pork kidney, pork cartilage, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried pork liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product. Our only supplements: Choline, Zinc, Copper. Our only preservative: Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
- Life Stage: ACANA Appalachian Ranch is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.